CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 12 August 2007

Bloggers Against Abuse

Whilst I was looking around the web at all the different blogging communities, I came across this. Blogcatalog are running a 'Blogging for a Great Cause Challenge', on September 27th, they are hoping that 1000’s of bloggers will blog about stopping abuse. For full details look here, but basically they are asking people to blog about putting an end toany form of abuse. It is up to each person what they blog about, whatever you're most passionate about. I’ll be taking part; I think it’s a great way to get a message across.

4 comments:

morinn said...

great! check out mine on www.morinn.com! I'm in too! :D

alcoment said...

Looks like there could be quite a few of us in already!

Rosie said...

This sounds like a great idea. I hope a lot of people do it.

alcoment said...

I hope a lot of people join in too, it's worth it.