CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 13 September 2007

An announcement and possible warning!

I thought I should let you all know now.

This way you have time to prepare yourselves.

The former Mr Playmate will be joining us on this blog. He has finally decided on his name and will be known from now on as…

Drum roll, please…

Student Nutty Nurse.

I know. But he seems happy with it anyway. His inspiration is that he is training to be a Community Psychiatric Nurse, despite his fear of needles and the fact that he faints at the sight of blood!

Student Nutty Nurse will be an occasional author and will randomly put up posts as and when he feels the urge. Please do not feel you have to be too nice to him, really, he’s not used to it and won’t know how to react. Also, I cannot impress on you enough the danger involved if his ego gets any bigger – it won’t be a pretty sight!

Having said that, he’s a funny bloke and makes me laugh a lot. He is VERY sarcastic and has a dry sense of humour. It may take some time but you’ll get used to him. Don’t be offended by him, the majority of his insults are said with a smile on his face and he likes it if people stand up to him!

Despite all of that, I’m pleased to have him around. So now all there is to do is sit back and wait for him to grace us with his presence.

5 comments:

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Ooooh how exciting. Looking forward to a good read. Fish

Heather said...

OOOHHH yeah! bring it on student nutty nurse!!! :) We can't wait.

You know, April has been toying around with the idea of a 'guest' post on my blog.

i'm a little fearful of it....

Agnes Mildew said...

I am looking forward to your collaboration with Mr Student Nutty Nurse, who will be known as SNN by me as it is way too long to type all the time...is he good looking and available, Alcoment - and if so, why aren't you after him?

Rosie said...

Heaven help us all. A post by a blogger named Student Nutty Nurse. Opens all sorts of ideas and thoughts in one's head.

alcoment said...

Fish - it is exciting! It should be a good read, when he finally gets here!

Wishful - I know that feeling! I'm also slightly afraid of what he's going to say. As part of our friendship is based on creating trouble for each other, I'm a little nervous!

Agnes - Ha ha. SNN is happily married and adores his wife. As for him being good looking? I wouldn't want to answer, he thinks too much of himself anyway!

Rosie - I know. It should be interesting and he's got a unique sense of humour and outlook on life!