CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Losing my virginity

My meme virginity that is! I was tagged for this Random meme by Agnes Mildew of Hex My Ex fame.

Now, this is my first time so please be gentle with me. I will apologise upfront for any mistakes as I’m not really sure how to do these things.

The rules of this tag:

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Ok, so here are 8 random facts about me.

1. I once took belly dancing lessons. I failed miserably.

2. When I was younger I was in a drama group and have acted in a few plays. I wasn’t very good but, hey, I walked the board’s darrrrling.

3. I love watching all the ‘teen’ movies. You know, American Pie and so on. I refuse to be ashamed!

4. I cannot ride a bike. When I was learning, I went straight over the handle bars and point blank refused to get back on.

5. I was born without a sense of smell. Yes, I know. Feel free to insert your own joke here!

6. I can roll my tongue into a tube, but can’t roll my R’s.

7. I hate ironing and have often not bought something because I wouldn’t have been able to get away without ironing it.

8. I have a scar on my hip from where I pulled a freshly brewed pot of tea over me when I was a one year old.


So there you have it, 8 random and totally useless facts about me. I’m not really sure what I think about these meme things, I’m glad I popped my cherry, but I have to say that the earth didn’t move!

I’m now meant to tag 8 other people. I don’t really want to inflict this on anyone, unless they really like doing this kind of thing. This probably isn’t meme etiquette at all, but I guess if you see this and want to join in then feel free to take it.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm with you on the ironing sister. Completely and totally. It drives my mother to distraction.

I'm also an out-of-the-closet teeny bopper movie watcher. In fact, I just rented the movie Gracie (about a young girl playing soccer) and bawled like a baby. I ain't scared to admit it neither.

Agnes Mildew said...

All I can say is that I wish I'd had your wisdom and not sent the dratted thing on, too. These sodding things are like those horrific email chain letters aren't they: SEND THIS TO TEN FRIENDS IN 0.67 SECONDS OR YOU WILL DIE INSTANTLY, OR AT BEST SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Perhaps not as gory...

Agnes Mildew said...

Here you are, pet, go to this URL and pick the pretty picture you like best, because I am feeling generous and want to give you an award!

I hope this comes out as a link as I am poncing about with HTML and don't really know what I am doing!!

Agnes Mildew said...

Blast! It didn't come out! OK, the link is here: http://hexmyex.blogspot.com/2007/09/our-very-first-award-woohoo.html
And thinking on, it is the first award, isn't it, as Fish sent the second to you! I need to wake up...

alcoment said...

Wishful - Another teen movie lover! I no longer feel so alone...

Agnes - I have visions of the world being taken over by emails and meme's! And what can I say? Thank you so much for the award, it means a lot. Oh dear, I've come over all soppy again!