CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 5 October 2007

Please excuse me for a moment!

I'm a bored blogger!

I'm playing around with my blog (I'm going all girly!) as I appear to have blog block. However, I seem to have lost all the little bits that are usually in my side bar! Please bear with me whilst I carry on playing and try to get everything back to where it should be.

Normal service will resume shortly, I just didn't want you thinking you'd come to the wrong place!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Purple's good...

Agnes Mildew said...

Wow! I really like this new design! Keep it and just find your side bar! Will be in touch soon...

alcoment said...

Rosie - Thank you, I liked the purple too.

Agnes - Thanks, I like it too! Side bar appears to be lost completely so I'm putting all the information in again now.

Anonymous said...

I like it- it is all like mellow and cool and reminds me of lavender scented pillows....

alcoment said...

Thanks Witty, I'm glad you like it. It's taken me a couple of days to get used to it and stop thinking that I've come to the wrong page, but I'm glad I changed it!