CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 21 October 2007

Just to reassure myself it could be worse!

Ok, so I don’t blog for a week and then make two posts in one day, there’s nothing like inconsistency!

I’m still vaguely obsessed with Christmas and organising the work Christmas party and remembered an email I had received from Student Nutty Nurse some time last year.

I obviously haven’t saved it, but finally tracked it down on Boreme.com. You’ve got to love the internet!

Anyway, urban myth or not, I’m so glad that I don’t have to organise a Christmas party on a large scale, else I think I’d have the same reaction as this woman!

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

glad you came back, I have been checking for your posts. :)

alcoment said...

Thanks Emmy, I'm glad to be back. Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. Also, work has been sooo busy my brain was a useless foggy thing at the end of the day!

fishwithoutbicycle said...

That's hilarious!!

alcoment said...

Hey Fish, glad you liked it! It always makes me laugh.