CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 26 July 2007

On the record.

Funny thing this blogging lark. There are millions of blogs out there, whatever you can think of someone, somewhere has blogged about it. Some people use their blog to keep in touch with friends and family, others blog for anyone who cares to read and then there are those who choose to keep their blog private. It doesn’t seem to matter why or how we do it, we all seem to want to record our thoughts. I guess in some ways, blogging is the same as keeping a diary or writing letters to people, it’s a form of communication and a way of preserving ourselves, saying, we were here.

I used to blog a few years ago. I tended to use it as place to try and sort things out in my head. I guess it was a form of therapy for me, but I didn’t keep it up. I’m not sure why I started up again this time; it’s certainly a different style. Now I seem to blog about things I see or just put down my opinions about things. I don’t really mind if anyone else is reading it, though it would be nice if they were.

I didn’t write an entry last night, I was so tired when I got in from work, but I kept thinking about it in bed and realised that I missed writing something. It would appear that blogging can be an addictive thing. I’m not sure what I’m addicted to, it’s only been just over a week since I started, but I definitely felt funny not having posted an entry. Maybe it’s the basic human need to be heard and have our thoughts considered important.

No comments: